Cinnamon and white chocolate ICE CREAM!
- 3.5 cups of raw goat’s milk
- 1.5 cups of pure organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of organic ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- Directions: We use a Cuisinart ICE-20 1.5-quart automatic ice cream maker. Slowly pour in 1 cup of milk followed by 1/2 cup of sugar until you’ve poured in all milk/sugar, then add the cinnamon. Let it mix for 30 minutes, and then add in the chocolate chips. Let it mix for 5 more minutes and the voilà! It can be served immediately, or if you like a harder ice cream texture, empty the ice cream into a plastic container and freeze for an additional 1-2 hours. Easy and delicious!